By Amaris Castillo | 03/28/2013 - 22:37 | 0 Comments
When we first put a call-out to our Twitter and Instagram fans asking for a head-to-shot of your favorite spring look for for our new #LatinaStyleWars contest, we had NO idea the incredible response we would get.
Every week through our special Latina...
By Yanira Garza | 09/13/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
It is a dream come true for most fashionistas to be seated front and center at Lincoln Center for New York Fashion Week. What you may not realize is that the plaza right outside is a fashion show all its own. We were able to snap a few photos of some very well dressed Latinas right outside the tents. Which outfit are you loving?
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize