By Kate Sandoval | 02/25/2011 - 16:45 | 1 Comment
News broke at the end of last year that Brazilian straightening treatments contain formaldehyde (even those that claim to be formaldehyde free). Formaldehyde is the same ingredient used for embalming and is a known carcinogen, which means that it can cause cancer and a host of other very serious health concerns. More and more stylists who perform straightening treatments...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning