By Fox News Latino | 01/30/2013 - 10:07 | 0 Comments
The husband of a New York City mother who went missing while vacationing in Istanbul last week was interviewed by police in Turkey Tuesday in hopes of helping the search to try and find her.
The state-run Anadolu Agency said U.S. Consulate officials accompanied the husband of Sarai Sierra’s and her brother to the police station where the husband,...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro