By Samantha Leal | 05/02/2012 - 12:42
Victor Cruz heats things up on and off the field with his good looks and personality. (Plus, you've seen his moves, right?). So we had no problem rounding up our favorite looks of this player. Take a peek, then let us know what you would love to see this cutie in (and no, unfortunately, "nothing" is not an answer.)
By Sally Mercedes | 04/11/2012 - 12:28
Miami Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen is in some serious hot water right now for his recent comments about none other than Fidel Castro. In an article for Time magazine, Guillen was quoted as saying:
"I respect Fidel Castro. You know why? A lot of people have wanted to kill Fidel Castro for the last 60 years, but that son of a bitch is still there."
By Sugey Palomares | 03/27/2012 - 11:34
Good morning! Grab your café and get your chisme on:
By Sally Mercedes | 03/14/2012 - 16:15
Just this morning, we reported on the growing tension between Carmelo Anthony and New York Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni. It seems Anthony doesn't have anything to worry about anymore, however, because D'Antoni has resigned as Knicks coach. Uhh ... hooray?
By Sugey Palomares | 02/27/2012 - 14:14
- Manny Ramirez is hitting the field and getting his A-game back on track for the Oakland Athletics. The Dominican outfielder, 39, who most recently retired from the Tampa Bay Rays last season, got back on the field for batting practice over the weekend. The professional baseball player hit seven home runs during his training with the A's coach Mike Gallego.
By Sally Mercedes | 02/24/2012 - 10:59
- In his third game back, Carmelo Anthony is still trying to get back on his feet after his injury. While Lin-sanity kept the New York Knicks riding high in Anthony's absence, you'd think that the two of them together would make a dream duo of sorts. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened and people are starting to question if Anthony even has it in him anymore.
By Sugey Palomares | 02/23/2012 - 13:23
- ‘The Man’ may be a term that most alpha males find endearing, but not for professional baseball player Albert Pujols. An Angels marketing campaign has sprouted 20 billboard advertisements across Southern California, including one of Pujols with the words “El Hombre” (“The Man") written across the board. The slugger disapproves of the campaign out of respect for St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Famer Stan Musial, who earned the original nickname.
By Sugey Palomares | 02/22/2012 - 14:15
- Dining out has taken a new meaning for Alex Rodriguez! The Yankees player has developed a bizarre ritual of bringing his own food to restaurants while spring training in Tampa, Florida. A-Rod and his wrestler girlfriend Torrie Wilson were spotted having lunch in South Beach over the weekend, but sources say he didn’t order anything on the menu. Instead the Dominican baseball player was sticking to a special high-protein diet. He even carried his own cooler packed with meals!
By Sugey Palomares | 02/21/2012 - 16:04
- Panamanian professional pitcher Mariano Rivera made a couple of questionable comments at yesterday's press conference for the beginning of spring training. He mentioned making a decision, but deciding to remain elusive about it for now, “I just don’t want to tell you. I know now. I will let you guys know when I think I should tell you.” The 42-year-old Yankees player has been with the New York team for over ten years and recently underwent vocal cord surgery. Fans have been suspicious about whether Rivera will retire his catcher's mitt. What do you think?