By Amaris Castillo | 12/07/2012 - 09:29 | 0 Comments
Have you ever had to “parquear” your car?
This word, used as a replacement for “parking” by many Spanish speakers here in the U.S., is just one of several words that are included in the new Spanish stylebook by The Associated Press – known as the Manual de Estilo Online de la AP (a mouthful, yes).
According to ...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'