By Amaris Castillo | 06/28/2013 - 09:14 | 0 Comments
You gotta love Spanglish. If you’re Latino/a but were born here in the U.S., you’re guilty of it. What’s funny is that most of us learn it from our parents; Spanish is in their blood, yet they want to get their message across so you will surely understand.
Those well-versed in Spanglish have the language down pat. Below are some fun words that don’t… sound quite...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)