By Angelique Serrano | 04/08/2010 - 12:00 | 1 Comment
Every girl can recall the first time she smelled Noxema. I was 12, spending a summer week with my Aunt Hilda. I didn't have a skin care routine yet, but already longed for my own bottles and jars of magic beauty creams that would make me look pretty and grown-up. Before bed, my aunt gave me a tub of Noxema to wash my face. I unscrewed the blue lid and...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize