By Kate Sandoval | 11/21/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
After weeks of scrubbing, swiping and blending our way through this year’s crop of skin care, hair care and cosmetic launches, we’ve chosen 25 can’t-live-without favorites. From a serum that gives you an instant glow to a conditioner that restores hair in just one use, here are the winners!
By Kate Sandoval | 04/14/2011 - 16:25 | 2 Comments
On our fourth day of Afro-Latina beauty week, we’re tackling one of the biggest complaints we hear: Why can’t I find a foundation made for my skin color?!
So often foundations made for darker skin tones look too red on Afro-Latinas, and the foundations made for lighter skin tones look too gray or yellow. Because Afro-Latinas can have olive, red, or golden undertones...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season