By Kate Sandoval | 11/21/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
After weeks of scrubbing, swiping and blending our way through this year’s crop of skin care, hair care and cosmetic launches, we’ve chosen 25 can’t-live-without favorites. From a serum that gives you an instant glow to a conditioner that restores hair in just one use, here are the winners!
By Kate Sandoval | 04/14/2011 - 15:25 | 2 Comments
On our fourth day of Afro-Latina beauty week, we’re tackling one of the biggest complaints we hear: Why can’t I find a foundation made for my skin color?!
So often foundations made for darker skin tones look too red on Afro-Latinas, and the foundations made for lighter skin tones look too gray or yellow. Because Afro-Latinas can have olive, red, or golden undertones...
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)