By Mariela Rosario | 09/23/2011 - 14:30 | 9 Comments
Christina Milian, who turns the big 3-0 Monday, September 26th, recently opened up about the challenges of balancing her career with being a single mami.
“With the career that I have, it’s very spontaneous. You never know when a job is going to pop up [and] where you’re going to be, so it could be a challenge to figure out traveling with the baby...
By Grace Bastidas | 06/14/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Single mothers suffer poorer health than married moms, according to a new study conducted by sociologists at Ohio State. Researchers, who surveyed 3,000 single and married mothers, found that women who had children out of wedlock were worse off by the time they reached their 40’s, even if they tied the knot along the way.
Except for Latinas, that is.
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season