By Amaris Castillo | 09/26/2011 - 13:05 | 0 Comments
— After several organizations (including the National Institute of Women) accused Anahí’s new Snicker’s commercial of being sexist, the 28-year-old Mexican singer/actress finally...
By Grace Bastidas | 03/10/2011 - 19:11 | 1 Comment
Politicians have been waging a war against women across the country, pushing an amendment to defund Planned Parenthood and other free or low-cost clinics vital for our reproductive health. The amendment has already made it past the House of Representatives and could go even further if U.S. Representative Mike Pence (R-Ind.), who introduced the amendment,...
By Mariela Rosario | 09/22/2010 - 17:15 | 12 Comments
We've been noticing a startling trend lately and we don't like it one bit. It started back over the summer when Debrahlee Lorenzana was fired from her job at Citibank for being "too distracting" to her male coworkers. Lorenzana insisted that her...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize