By Sugey Palomares | 10/06/2012 - 11:00
Our favorite stars always keep us guessing! Find out what some of them were up to this past week. We promise they won’t disappoint.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/03/2012 - 11:47
Good afternoon chisme lovers! Let’s get right to your gossip roundup:
- Are Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony fighting over Max and Emme? According to Radar Online, the former Boricua power couple is disputing about whether their twins should be immersed into show business at an early age.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/02/2012 - 18:00
Selena Gomez hasn’t out grown her Disney image just yet.
The Spring Breakers star is picking up her magic wand once again to reprise her infamous role as Alex for the upcoming Wizards of Waverly Place made-for-television movie.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/02/2012 - 12:00
Are you hungry for our next round of chisme? Dig in below!
- There’s no doubt that George Lopez and Eva Longoria have love for one another. The comedian came out to support the Desperate Housewives star at the 12th annual Padres Contra el Cancer El Sueno De Esperanza Gala in Las Vegas.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/01/2012 - 12:00
Happy Monday chisme lovers! Get your week started right with a little gossip session below:
- Ay! Selena Gomez must be getting some tattoo tips from fellow Latina, Kat Von D! The “Love You Like a Love Song” pop star got her second tat of the Roman numeral 76 on her neck. According to Perez Hilton, the tattoo artist revealed that the artistic ink was a tribute to a close family member.
By Sugey Palomares | 09/28/2012 - 12:00
Happy Friday chisme lovers! Celebrate the weekend early with your gossip rundown below:
- Selena Gomez was on the hot seat on Kimmel Live last night! The 20-year-old actress spoke about still living at home, her new movie, Hotel Transylvania, and dating Justin Bieber (of course). When asked how to two manage to go out on dates, Selena said, "We don't look at it like that. We do our own thing. We have fun."
By Miranda Noland | 09/21/2012 - 11:00
By Sugey Palomares | 09/20/2012 - 12:00
Wondering what we are buzzing about this morning? Get your chisme 411 below!
- Talk about close and personal! Director Oliver Stone decided to cop a feel of Salma Hayek’s breast during a Savages photocall at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London. According to E! Online, the Mexican actress looked uncomfortable at first, but then laughed off his (inappropriate) gesture.
By Miranda Noland | 09/20/2012 - 11:00