By Mariela Rosario | 04/08/2010 - 15:00 | 3 Comments
The world would most definitely be a better place if all celebrities were like Rosario Dawson. Ever since the actress got her big break playing Ruby in the controversial Larry Clark-helmed film, Kids, she's been finding ways to give back to her community. From the Lower East Side Girls Club to VDay (a global movement to end...
By Mariela Rosario | 03/24/2010 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Rosario Dawson rounded up a posse of fellow Latino celebs like Ana Ortiz, Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama to make a series of PSA's about the importance of filling out the 2010 United States census...
By Miranda Noland | 03/19/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
What is sexier than showing off both shoulders? Demurely covering one up in a modern asymmetrical dress, that's what. Some of our favorite Latina stars show us how to conquer the red carpet, one shoulder at a time.
By Miranda Noland | 03/12/2010 - 16:00 | 9 Comments
In the past month, there has been a bit more softness on the harsh red carpet—a reflection of the romantic, lingerie-inspired looks we saw on the spring 2010 fashion runways. Everyone from Zoe Saldana to Rosario Dawson have been wearing feminine and fanciful lace. Take a look at some of our favorite lacy looks.
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning