By Verky Arcos | 09/15/2010 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Brazilian designer, Alexandre Herchcovitch, showcased his sexy Spring 2011 collection for Rosa Cha yesterday at Lincoln Center. The beachwear was reminiscent of 1950’s lingerie, featuring structured bras, high-waists and tapered lines accentuating the curves of a woman’s body. For the first time in addition to the bathing suits, ballerina-...
By Kate Sandoval | 09/14/2010 - 17:15 | 0 Comments
At Rosa Cha (the queen of super-sexy Brazilian bikinis), MAC makeup artist Nadine Luke played off the “birds of paradise” fashion inspiration and created a vibrant two-toned blue and orange eye. Her pro tip: By layering the blue eye pencil and blue cream eye shadow (both in a shade called “Cyan”), the color won’t budge—even under hot runway lights. She...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize