By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/26/2013 - 13:41 | 0 Comments
Edward J. Snowden, the NSA whistleblower that came forward and confessed to leaking information regarding PRISM – a top-secret program that has direct access to Internet sites such as Google and Facebook – is now seeking asylum in Ecuador. Snowden’s decision to seek asylum in this particular Latin...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President