By Verky Arcos | 02/13/2013 - 13:52 | 0 Comments
The Mexican up-and-coming designer Rolando Santana is known for his feminine silhouettes in muted colors like grey, black, and ivory, but in his newest collection he showed off a completely different take.
Deviating from his signature colors, the designer chose deep colors like aubergine and true navy blue for his creations, with bright bolts of...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache