By Kamren Curiel | 01/30/2013 - 12:02 | 0 Comments
Imagine pulling into the wrong driveway and the owner running out of the house screaming with a gun in his hand. That's what happened to Colombia-born Rodrigo Diaz, 22, except he didn't live to talk about it. Upon rolling down his window to apologize, the owner of the house shot him in the head.
Phillip Sailors, 69, was arrested when...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize