By Mariela Rosario | 07/20/2010 - 09:00 | 5 Comments
MAC Cosmetics has faced intense criticism after bloggers caught wind of the new fall makeup line the brand is co-launching with "it" girl designers Rodarte.
The line, ostensibly inspired by a road trip Rodarte designers Laura and Kate Mulleavy took along the U.S./Mexico border,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize