By Samantha Leal | 12/05/2013 - 11:08 | 0 Comments
Wilmer Valderrama is not only a talented actor, but did you know he’s also a great gift giver? It’s true! As part of P&G’s Secrets of the Season campaign, the Latino has made it his mission this season to give tips to all of those out there struggling with what to buy the men in your life. And while we were at skeptical at first, we were absolutely...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 11/13/2013 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Love doesn't always last forever among Hollywood couples, but it seems sometimes, friendships do! From Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck to Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas, here are 10 celebrity couples who have remained friendly:
By Cristina Arreola | 10/17/2013 - 14:09 | 0 Comments
Last week, Mario Lopez reached a huge milestone: the hunk turned 40! We've been crushin' on Mario since the 90s, and we think he looks as amazing as ever.
Mario isn't the only Latino who has aged like a fine glass of scotch. Check out our list of 22 Latino hotties over 40:
By Cristina Arreola | 10/11/2013 - 13:58 | 0 Comments
Robert Rodriguez, director of Machete Kills, has spearheaded some of the most daring, groundbreaking, thrilling movies of all time.
Blockbuster hits like Machete, Planet Terror, Grindhouse, and Sin City not only achieved incredible box office success, but also earned...
By Mariela Rosario | 10/11/2013 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
If Robert Rodriguez’s Facebook profile were public, the social networking site would probably crash daily. The Texas-based director’s real-life friends list includes a who’s who of Latino Hollywood—actors whom Rodriguez tapped to be in his movies and whose careers he’s helped catapult. Check out our list below and look for Machete Kills...
By Jesus Trivino | 10/10/2013 - 14:57 | 0 Comments
Danny Trejo is perhaps the meanest mofo to ever hit Hollywood—if you need proof, check out his starring role in Machete Kills, in theaters tomorrow. Yet, the Latina staff would like to think the Mexican American actor is a...
By Cristina Arreola | 10/10/2013 - 12:35 | 0 Comments
It's no secret that Mexican films are breaking all kinds of box-office records. Eugenio Derbez's bilingual comedy Instructions Not Included became the highest-grossing Spanish-language movie in U.S....
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'