By Fox News Latino | 02/05/2013 - 16:48 | 0 Comments
Latino youth in the U.S. are learning to practice safe sex. And they're also having less of it.
The latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows Latino high school students are getting smarter when it comes to sexual intercourse.
Read the full story at ...
By Sally Mercedes | 04/05/2012 - 11:42 | 0 Comments
We've heard of people crossing state lines in search of legal, affordable reproductive health services (birth control, abortion, etc.), but now women are crossing the Mexican border. According to a study published in the June 2010 American Journal of Public Health, more Latinas are making their way to Mexico where they have easier access to...
By Dolores Prida | 02/24/2012 - 11:01 | 0 Comments
Why have birth control and women’s reproductive rights become such a controversial hot topic in the last few months? Didn’t women fight and win that battle decades ago?
Sure, it’s a presidential election year and the party not in power is trying to win back the White House by going under our skirts. But the efforts of the religious right to send women back...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President