By Jasmine V | 03/12/2013 - 12:11 | 0 Comments
Jasminators! this week's blog is going to combine boys and beauty. Let's start with my favorite topic -- boys!
Finding the perfect man:
Finding the perfect man for me is always going to seem impossible because it puts this expectation of them being PERFECT. We all know no one is perfect. (Even though I...
By Jasmine V | 02/26/2013 - 15:52 | 0 Comments
Hi Jasminators! We all go through breakups, and yes, sometimes they can be really painful. Here are three ways to help you get over a breakup.
1. Closure: It's always good to have one last talk to figure out where you can possibly go from your situation. Whether you stay together or not it's good to try and stay friends, even...
By Valerie Tejeda | 02/06/2013 - 11:36 | 0 Comments
Ending a relationship can be difficult, to say the least. (Just look at Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!) And for some of us, it can be ever harder to let go. Half-Mexican Laura Wheeler is a Marriage and Family Therapist who has spent a lot of time counseling on-again-off-again couples. She shares with us how to end a...
By Valerie Tejeda | 10/14/2012 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Sad truth: most of us tend to put on a few pounds once we start a new relationship. It’s easy to understand why we gain those “love pounds”: Once you’re comfortable around someone, diet just doesn’t seem to matter as much. (Dessert, anyone?) Also, you typically adopt your partner’s eating habits, so if your man likes a bowl of ice cream after dinner, you’re...
By Sugey Palomares | 09/11/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Searching for your chisme fix? Bueno, look no further. We have your gossip roundup below:
- After months of speculation, everyone is still patiently waiting for Shakira and boyfriend, Gerard Pique, to confirm the baby news. According to a report last month by...
By Jenna Birch | 08/29/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Does it ever seem like you’re just on the verge of happiness in a new romance, when your friend suddenly steps in to plant a seed of doubt or drive a wedge between you and your man? Brea, 21, has been there. Her friends threw her a surprise birthday party a couple years back, and one of her good guy friends was in attendance. She talked to him periodically throughout the...
By Sujeiry Gonzalez | 08/10/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
All women want to reach orgasm. Unfortunately, a recent survey by AdamEve.com suggests faking orgasms isn't just a tale passed on by abuelitas. 47 percent of women pretend to experience the big O. The reasoning for the fakery varies. 33 percent of women said...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)