By Samantha Leal | 11/07/2012 - 16:06 | 0 Comments
Rocking a red lip shows confidence and instantly upgrades any look. So when Demi Lovato was seen sporting just the look at the X Factor finalist party we instantly wanted to copy it! Here's how to get the great look -- and make sure it lasts -- in four easy steps.
1. Moisturize! Nothing ruins a great lip look like chapped,...
By Samantha Leal | 08/28/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Red lips can make even the most casual attire look put together and polished. But choosing a red lipstick can be intimidating. Jennifer Bradley, celebrity makeup artist and founder of Jennifer Bradley Medical Grade Skincare and Cosmetics has the inside scoop on getting the best red lip, and making it last --...
By Kate Sandoval | 04/11/2011 - 17:00 | 4 Comments
This week at Latina.com, we're celebrating all of our beautiful different skin tones. Be sure to check in every day for a new beauty tip specifically tailored for our Afro-Latina chicas! First up? Red Lips...
Yes, anyone can wear red. But, in my humble opinion, no one pulls off a classic crimson better than a woman with darker skin and warm golden undertones. Just...
By Kate Sandoval | 02/08/2011 - 15:51 | 0 Comments
Last year, Christina Aguilera told Latina that she wants her red lips (which she paints on using LipSense Liquid Lip Color in Blu-Red, $22, senegence.com) to be her signature look.
Clearly her peroxide blond hair is a signature, too—she hasn’t really strayed from either for years. It’s not that this look doesn’t work for...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize