By Valerie Tejeda | 10/08/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
One of the best things about fall is pumpkins are in season! Besides being a popular item for decor, pumpkin is also a delicious food. This nutritious vegetable is full of vitamin A, which is good for your skin and your respiratory system. Here are five easy ways to add pumpkin to some of your favorite foods.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize