By Cristina Arreola | 11/14/2013 - 09:14 | 0 Comments
A Latina saleswoman at a New York City Alexander McQueen store is suing the retailer for racial discrimination.
According to ...
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 10/29/2013 - 15:37 | 0 Comments
Luxury department store, Barneys, has been making headlines following allegations that the stores racially profile their customers. According to CNN, a 19-year-old by the name of Trayon Christian claimed he was racially profiled after purchasing an expensive belt from Barneys...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President