By Ana Serafin | 08/29/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
San Felipe de Puerto Plata, located in the Dominican Republic, is the capital of the province Puerto Plata. Most often just referred to as “Puerto Plata,” the region itself is also known as the Amber Coast thanks to their large export of the semi-precious rock amber. The downtown region, centro de Puerto Plata...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize