By Kamren Curiel | 02/12/2013 - 13:26 | 0 Comments
Argentina's Leonardo Sandri may be in the running to become the first Latin American to lead the world’s one billion Roman Catholics after Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation Monday.
In the midst of what was supposed to be a routine meeting with cardinals about potential saints, Pope Benedict (born Joseph Ratzinger...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize