By Sandra Guzman | 08/30/2013 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
Note: As part of Latina’s commitment to exploring issues that matter to you, today we start a series on one of the most important political races going on now: the mayoral race in the biggest city in the country, New York, whose Latinos number 2.4 million out of nearly 8.3 million total residents—a quarter of the Big Apple’s electorate. One out of every five voters...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform