By Desiree Browne | 05/28/2013 - 11:57 | 0 Comments
If there’s one thing Santo Domingo-based photographer Alina Vargas-Afanasieva knows, it’s beauty. She’s photographed fashion, beauty and portraits for magazines all over the Dominican Republic and works closely with MAC Caribe. But what she shot for glossies didn’t always match the beauty of the women she saw walking the streets in her city. Trying to make...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform