By Yuliana Gomez | 01/27/2012 - 11:23 | 0 Comments
Well, I've come to the end of my weekly Modern Latina Bride blog. For my last post, I wanted to share a few pictures of the day. It was quite a journey, but everything came together so wonderfully that day—all that hard work for the past 6 months really paid off. Of course, nothing is ever without glitches: I ended up forgetting my veil at the hotel! And...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize