Persiguiendo el Sol
By Amaris Castillo | 01/28/2013 - 16:22 | 0 Comments
Juanes fans will soon have an additional reason to adore him.
The beloved Colombian rocker has penned his first book, which will hit stores on April 2. The memoir, entitled Chasing the Sun and Persiguiendo el Sol respectively, is an intimate book about the 40-year-old’s personal life.
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro