By Samantha Leal | 06/11/2013 - 14:33 | 0 Comments
Well this is certainly one way to describe an outfit. Tabatha Coffey, of Bravo's Tabatha Takes Over fame, is not known for subtlety. So when it came to evaluating Jennifer Lopez's look at the Chime for Change benefit, her words weren't the nicest.
"Oh look, it’s Jenny from the Block. Um, more like Jenny from the Swamp...
By Angie Romero | 04/20/2011 - 17:42 | 2 Comments
In a new interview with People, former Disney star Demi Lovato has admitted that, in addition to battling anorexia, bulimia and self-mutilation, she is bipolar (also known as manic-depressive). It’s a disease affecting millions of Americans across all ages and ethnic groups that...
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)