By Amaris Castillo | 11/04/2011 - 13:35 | 0 Comments
This is definitely Demi Lovato’s comeback year. The part-Mexican singer/actress has just been confirmed to perform at the 12th Annual Latin Grammy Awards! The Latin Recording Academy made the announcement this week. The 19-year-old star will be surrounded by some of the biggest heavyweights in Latin music at the awards ceremony, which will...
By Adriana Rivera | 10/27/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Know why Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is so darn popular? Because she keeps on churning out infectious dance beats, like her new single “Me Gustas Tanto.” Just try to stay in your seat while watching this super fun and colorful music video for the first track off of her post-baby album, Brava!
The new album is a Spanglish mix that nods to...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/19/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Tomorrow is Spirit Day and a bunch of our celebs plan on wearing purple in support of LGBT youth! According to the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), those confirmed include Extra host Mario Lopez, Mexican singer Paulina Rubio, and our...
By Miranda Noland | 10/17/2011 - 07:30 | 0 Comments
By Miranda Noland | 10/03/2011 - 07:25 | 0 Comments
By Amaris Castillo | 09/12/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
— A new documentary follows the 2010 titleholder of “World’s Smallest Man,” which is held by 24-year-old Colombian Edward “Niño” Hernandez. The young man, who measures just 27...
By Mariela Rosario | 09/07/2011 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
You helped us narrow the field to 15 covers, one from each year that Latina magazine has been published, and now it's your chance to vote for you very favorite cover of all time.
When Christy Haubegger first launched Latina magazine back in 1996, who could have ever guessed that the unknown starlet on the cover (...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/06/2011 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Paulina Rubio’s new single “Me Gustas Tanto” is out and boy is it catchy! The latest pop song from the 40-year-old Mexican singer has us ready to exchange our office cubicles for the dance floor. Several days ago, the singer took to Twitter to express her joy over the song’s release to her more than two million followers. “Deeply moved with...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'