By Amaris Castillo | 12/31/2012 - 02:36 | 0 Comments
This year, our minds and hearts have been widened and re-shaped thanks to our Inspiring Latinas column. Since we launched the weekly column in early January, we've told the stories of strong, everyday Latina women who wake up every morning to follow their ambitions...
By Sugey Palomares | 10/02/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Patricia Garcia, 25, has the soul of a survivor. The Mexican newlywed from California was diagnosed with a rare type of tumor that is effecting her lungs and heart. She is currently treating her three-malignant thymoma at the USC Hospital in Los Angeles. As treatment expenses continue to mount, her family launched a...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize