By Samantha Leal | 01/08/2013 - 15:35 | 0 Comments
Did you know Latinas have the highest incidence of cervical cancer in the U.S.? Scary, right? What’s scarier: cervical cancer is almost entirely preventable. Here’s what you need to know about cervical cancer, in honor of Cervical Health Awareness Month.
Pap Smears Are Priority
Pap tests are one of the most effective ways to detect cervical...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache