By Samantha Leal | 01/08/2013 - 15:35 | 0 Comments
Did you know Latinas have the highest incidence of cervical cancer in the U.S.? Scary, right? What’s scarier: cervical cancer is almost entirely preventable. Here’s what you need to know about cervical cancer, in honor of Cervical Health Awareness Month.
Pap Smears Are Priority
Pap tests are one of the most effective ways to detect cervical...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season