By Sugey Palomares | 02/25/2013 - 15:02 | 0 Comments
Chuy Bravo made a splash (pun intended) during last night’s Oscar commercial break. Chelsea Handler’s notorious sidekick is starring in ABC’s new show, Splash, which is based off of a hit Dutch show that features...
By Samantha Leal | 02/25/2013 - 12:38 | 0 Comments
Salma Hayek wowed everyone last night in an iconic look at the 2013 Oscars. Jo Strettel at The Magnet Agency created the look with her dress in mind.
“With an Alexander McQueen dress embellished with gold jewels and the Audrey Hepburn inspired updo (pined with jeweled tiara), I wanted to do a dark smoky eye and classic nude lip with the...
By Samantha Leal | 02/25/2013 - 12:15 | 0 Comments
Zoe Saldana made a dramatic entrance on the Oscar red carpet wearing an elegant Alexis Mabille gown, and hair designed by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak for Moroccanoil.
“The dress was very modern, and I wanted to create a simple hair look that had a chic, French feel to it, and to look clean, healthy and...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/24/2013 - 21:30 | 0 Comments
Sofia Vergara was notably absent at the 2013 Oscars red carpet. The Colombian actress was reportedly hospitalized to undergo surgery for reasons unknown. Vergara canceled her appearance on the award show and Madonna’s all-star after party.
Despite the rumors, a source close to the star confessed to the...
By Sugey Palomares | 02/24/2013 - 19:15 | 0 Comments
Amy Adams evoked true Hollywood glamour at the 2013 Oscars red carpet. The actress modeled a feathery grey strapless gown designed by the one and only Oscar de la Renta.
The "Best Actress in a Leading Role" nominee for The Master finished off the look with minimal jewelry designed by Moa and a center-parted updo. The dress...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)