By Valerie Tejeda | 06/21/2012 - 18:05 | 0 Comments
Going grocery shopping can be overwhelming. While lots of stores carry organic fruits and vegetables, many tend to be very pricey. So in these hard economic times, is buying organic really necessary? The Environmental Working Group (EWG) recently released the new ”dirty dozen” list for 2012 sharing which fruits and veggies are the highest in pesticides....
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize