By Sugey Palomares | 05/07/2013 - 15:16 | 0 Comments
Three kidnapping victims who disappeared at different times when they were teens a decade ago were rescued on Monday in Cleveland, Ohio. Amanda Berry, 27, Gina DeJesus, 23, and Michelle Knight, 32, were saved after a neighbor heard a cry for help from Berry and managed to kick down the door.
Berry then made a frantic...
By Latina Staff | 03/19/2013 - 11:17 | 0 Comments
Media has been buzzing with the news of the Steubenville, Ohio rape case, which involved two young high school boys and one young woman. The verdict handed down Sunday convicted the two young football stars, Trent Mays, 17, and Ma'lik Richmond, 16, of rape. Mays was sentenced to at least two years in the state juvenile system, while Richmond was sentenced to one year. Both...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires