By Jesus Trivino | 05/02/2013 - 10:47 | 0 Comments
Tyler, The Creator and David Guetta must be drinking from the same cup this week. Even though the two artists are on opposite sides of the pop spectrum — Tyler, a shock rapper and Guetta, an EDM star — this week they’ve managed to produce similar pieces of trash. First, Tyler, who has partnered with Mountain Dew, who wants...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President