By Sugey Palomares | 03/22/2013 - 10:16 | 0 Comments
Legal Services NYC filed a lawsuit on behalf of five Spanish-speaking domestic violence victims who claim that they were not provided translators, mocked and arrested instead of their abusers, reports The Daily News....
By Samantha Leal | 11/20/2012 - 13:58 | 0 Comments
A New York City police officer has pleaded not guilty to plotting to kidnap, torture, cook and eat at least 100 women, reports Fox News Latino. The officer, Gilberto Valle, has been accused of pulling...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize