Noon By Noor
By Yanira Garza | 02/09/2013 - 19:44 | 0 Comments
New York's City's blizzard, aka Snowmageddon, couldn't keep the fashion crowd away from Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week tents.
At Noon By Noor, garments of gray, burgundy and navy avalanched down the runway. The skirt lengths, endless array of pant suits and bows took on a librarian chic look that transported us back a few decades.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize