By Lee Hernandez | 04/07/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
I’ll be honest: Unlike most people, I don’t think Modern Family is all that funny. In fact, I got so bored watching last week’s episode that I actually dozed off and dreamt of recasting the show (except of course for Sofia Vergara, who is hilarious). So without further ado, I present my all-Latin cast of Familia Moderna!...
By Mariela Rosario | 04/01/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
We have to be honest: In the past we've been underwhelmed by fashion lines designed by celebrities. Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 is a definite exception to that rule! We're excited to hear about her expansion of the accessories line, which began as a collection of costume jewelry designed in collaboration with Mouawad...
By Miranda Noland | 03/26/2010 - 14:26 | 1 Comment
It's that time of year where a heavy coat is no longer necessary. A chic jacket is the topper of choice, and lately some of our favorite Latina celebrities like Nicole Richie, Adrienne Bailon and Camila Alves have shown us how to dress jackets up and down—pairing them...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning