By Amaris Castillo | 12/31/2012 - 01:36 | 0 Comments
This year, our minds and hearts have been widened and re-shaped thanks to our Inspiring Latinas column. Since we launched the weekly column in early January, we've told the stories of strong, everyday Latina women who wake up every morning to follow their ambitions...
By Sugey Palomares | 07/17/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Nicole Hernandez, who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, achieves her career and personal goals with grace and conviction. The 26-year-old Cuban-American is strongly dedicated to raising funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and developed the Art for a Cure annual fundraiser event in Coral Gables, Miami. She...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform