new york city
By Lee Hernandez | 01/17/2011 - 15:40 | 1 Comment
NBA All-Star, Carmelo Anthony is tired of hearing that his wife, La La Vazquez is to blame for his decision to leave the Denver Nuggets.
While talking to the media following his 28-point game against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night, Anthony was asked if La La has been persuading him to leave...
By Javier Morgado | 09/17/2010 - 10:19 | 0 Comments
Hundreds gathered last night at El Museo del Barrio in East Harlem for a preview of the highly anticipated exhibit “Nueva York (1613-1945).” Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor delivered the keynote remarks and was as much a draw as the expansive exhibit. “This exhibit tells a story unknown to most people,” Sotomayor said. “...
By Verky Arcos | 03/26/2010 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Macao Trading Co.
311 Church Street
New York, NY 10013-2491
I’ve heard so much about the Macao Trading Co. since its opening, and once I found out the uber-cool Employees Only team (Jason Kosmas, Dushan Zaric, Igor Hadzismajlovic, Billy Gilroy and Henry LaFargue) was behind it, my curiosity was...
By Verky Arcos | 02/15/2010 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
47 8th Ave
New York, NY 10014
I cannot believe this cute Venezuelan bistro has been around for three years and I’ve been missing out! I’ve noticed Pasita before, but given the location between Greenwich Village and the Meat Packing District, I was always passing it while searching out the...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'