By Samantha Leal | 08/20/2012 - 09:07 | 0 Comments
It seems Arizona isn't the only state where President Obama's new deferred action ruling is being contested: Nebrasksa is the newest state to deny public benefits -- including drivers licenses -- to undocumented immigrants who will be legally allowed to stay under Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, according to the ...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 10/06/2010 - 10:01 | 39 Comments
Think Arizona’s SB1070 law is tough on undocumented immigrants? Well, not only are several other states currently crafting similar laws, but many are in an immigration law-passing frenzy. In the first half of this year, 44 state legislatures enacted 314 immigration laws and resolutions—21 percent more than in the same time period in 2009. Here are some of the harshest...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'