By Samantha Leal | 02/21/2013 - 15:03 | 0 Comments
Eva Mendes isn't the only one with an eye on affordable fashion! The actress is just the latest to join the celebrities and designers bringing fashion to the masses. Here's a look at the affordable lines by big Latino names.
By Sugey Palomares | 08/27/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
In case you missed the memo, our buying power is expected to increase to a whopping $2.1 trillion by 2015. That includes fashionistas looking for designer deals at every turn. It's no wonder why there are so many Latino designers and celebrities dropping clothing...
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013