By Lauren Cosenza | 07/27/2011 - 09:57 | 0 Comments
The biggest trend off the Summer 2011catwalks: BOLD color.
On hips, lips and even fingertips – supermodels were dripping in saturated color. From emerald green, electric lilac and turquoise to shocking fuchsia, punchy orange and coral, the runway was a rainbow.
The time is now to experiment with ocean blue and lime green, hot pink and salmon,...
By Kate Sandoval | 11/13/2010 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
At this year’s Latin Grammy Awards there were plenty of gorgeous smoky eyes, luscious lips, and flirty lashes—but the manicures stole the beauty spotlight!
Here are the hottest nail trends on four of our favorite stars, plus tips on how to recreate the looks.
By Kate Sandoval | 08/30/2010 - 09:30 | 0 Comments
Birthday girl and nominee Lea Michele was gorgeous from head to toe at last night's Emmy Awards. In fact, she was one of the most beautiful stars of the night! But what was it exactly that made her stand out, and how can you get the same look?
Try these three trend-setting tweaks:
By Kate Sandoval | 08/06/2010 - 14:00 | 1 Comment
Pantone Color Institute named turquoise the color of 2010 and, according to celeb manicurist Tom Bachik, it works with every skin tone—and looks especially gorgeous as a pop of color on nails. Vanessa Hudgens gave her own spin to the trend, painting nine of her fingernails turquoise and one of her nails gold to match her ring.
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)