By Amanda Flores | 06/19/2012 - 20:00
Take your favorite pink polish from girly to edgy with this DIY manicure.
What you'll need:
- Pink polish like Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Must-Have Iris.
- Metallic silver polish. Try, OPI Nail Lacquer in Pirouette My Whistle.
- Pale pink or nude polish. We like, Zoya Nail Polish in Bela.
- A clear top coat
By Amanda Flores | 06/04/2012 - 14:00
Let your hands do all the talking with this funky twist on nail art. It’s a great way to reuse your Sunday paper and the neutral tones make it the perfect accent to any outfit. Get the look in just four quick steps.
What you’ll need:
- A neutral nail polish
- 10 strips of newspaper (wide enough to span your nail)
- A small bowl filled with vodka or rubbing alcohol
- Top coat
Here’s how to do it:
By Samantha Leal | 05/07/2012 - 12:39
Ombre nails have been seen all over the red carpet lately, and the trend factor doesn’t seem to be waning. The look basically centers on a progression of colors in the same color family. The French word ombre means“shaded”, and in fashion it’s when one shade of a color slowly morphs into another. Are you ready to rock the trend? Check out these two tutorials: