By Amanda Flores | 06/19/2012 - 20:00
Take your favorite pink polish from girly to edgy with this DIY manicure.
What you'll need:
- Pink polish like Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Must-Have Iris.
- Metallic silver polish. Try, OPI Nail Lacquer in Pirouette My Whistle.
- Pale pink or nude polish. We like, Zoya Nail Polish in Bela.
- A clear top coat
By Amanda Flores | 06/11/2012 - 14:00
You don’t have to be a cast member of The Jersey Shore to enjoy leopard print. For a subtle brush with your wild side, try wearing the pattern on your nails. The fun part is that you don’t have to stick with neutral browns and tan. This works with as many or as few colors as you want. Here’s how we did it:
What you’ll need:
- A base nail color. We like OPI Nail Lacquer in Let Them Eat Rice Cake
- Your favorite white polish for "spots."
- Black polish
- A dotting nail tool
- Piece of cardboard
- Top coat