By Lee Hernandez | 03/15/2013 - 00:13 | 0 Comments
By Lee Hernandez | 10/06/2011 - 07:30 | 0 Comments
They have common Latino last names like Esposito and Fernandez, they've played Latino characters on TV and in movies—heck, they've even dated (and in some cases, married) Latino stars. And yet, despite their affinity for Latin culture, they're not Latin. Here's a look at 15 more celebs that people assume as Hispanic, but aren't....
- 20 Han dynasty tombs found near Three Gorges Dam
- Placido Domingo brings Beijing the "authenticity" of Verdi's "Nabucco"
- Carlos Muñoz Hopes to Follow Juan Pablo Montoya In IndyCar Fame
- Puerto Rico Outlaws Discrimination Based On Gender Or Sexual Orientation
- Pemex: Output at 2.54 million bpd in first 4 months of 2013