By Amaris Castillo | 09/22/2011 - 08:30 | 0 Comments
Even though Demi Lovato performed her latest hit "Skyscraper" at the ALMA awards in two languages she does not speak Spanish— at all. The 19-year-old part-Mexican singer/actress admitted to Jimmy Fallon this week on his show Late Night, “I don’t know what the heck I was saying!” Lovato performed in both English and...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/22/2011 - 07:30 | 0 Comments
Colombian rocker Juanes celebrated the United Nations’ International Day of Peace yesterday in Geneva, Switzerland. The 39-year-old superstar is also unveiled the new “Paz Sin Fronteras” (Peace Without Borders) video at the UN offices.
By Amaris Castillo | 09/21/2011 - 07:00 | 0 Comments
We get a rare glimpse behind Selena Gomez’s “We Own the Night” solo tour in the last installment of Alfredo Flores’ video series, which hit YouTube this week. In the video, we see our 15th anniversary cover girl...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/20/2011 - 08:45 | 0 Comments
Demi Lovato visited Good Morning America yesterday and the 19-year-old former Disney star told co-host Robin Roberts that a lot of her musical inspiration came from getting back into the swing of things. “I’ve taken a lot of time off in the past year and now I’m back in the game with vengeance and I’m ready,” the...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/16/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Lopez’s new music video Papi premiered this morning at 8:30am in Times Square on the Good Morning America megatron but it's still not online. In the meantime, we have a behind the scenes look to keep the Puerto Rican superstar’s eager fans afloat. Men running in the street, J.Lo strutting her...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/16/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
After raising the heat this summer with the music video for “Ven Conmigo” (featuring Prince Royce), Daddy Yankee is back with a new single! And this time, the 34-year-old Boricua reggaetonero has a whole crew in tow. “Llegamos A La Disco” features Baby Rasta & Gringo...
By Amaris Castillo | 09/16/2011 - 09:20 | 0 Comments
Two of our favorite Puerto Rican artists are going to be working together! Don Omar and salsa singer Marc Anthony—both heavyweights in their respective genres—are teaming up on a new song.
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)